2.0.1.3


Happy new year guys! This is how we celebrated our vacation, This collage is actually for Christmas 2012, I don't have the pictures for media noche yet. haha. sorry. Well, I have to use this since I supposed to start blogging on the first day of 2k13 but I had a hard time fixing my blog so it's already the 2nd day. Anyway we celebrated Christmas and New Year's Eve in 3 different houses. We cooked at home and ate there but waited for December 25 at my aunt's house. It's just a few steps away from our home though. It's different now because dad's not with us anymore and we were not with our other relatives. They didn't had a plan where to celebrate it. Enough with the issues. We had dinner for media noche at my sister's house and we really enjoyed there. Ila cooked lots of food and the good thing is we were with our friends. ATL. :) We went home before the countdown so I just slept at home. Not my kind of party -____-
Well, I don't have much to say anymore, i'm sleepy. Good morning! sleep tight danielle.-- xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts