RBA


I am not perfect. You are not. We made mistakes. We lost control. No relationship is all sunshine. There are rocky roads and storms. But we tried, we tried to be patient. We tried to close our mouths more. We tried to be softer.

Sorry for every wrong thing I have done. I may have focused on what's wrong than what is right. For being maldita. For being maarte at times. For being grumpy. For the times I hurt you because of the things I didn't mean to do. Double standards. Sorry for the times I acted like a kid or like a monster. Dragon nga sabe mo diba. HAHAHA. I don't want you out of my life. It's better to deal with your shit rather than losing you. I don't want us to become better at being strangers. And so I need you to stop seeing me as the person who hurt you and made you feel bad. Also not the person you've hurt. I need you to remember me as your bestfriend. Or the girl you loved. Your cuddler. Your D. Remember the good times. Don't get stuck with our mistakes, Please. Don't drown in the past. Make up your damn mind. Let it go.

Don't let your friendship die.

Amnesia  ♪ ♫ ♩ 
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

Sometimes i'm too sensitive and sometimes too cold hearted
Sometimes I get sad. I don't know why.
Both of us are difficult to deal with.
Nothing''s worth losing what I have with you.
When I love someone I give everything I can.
You, you are the only one I want to come back to.
I want to keep the good memories and forget the bad ones.
When I find something funny or interesting, you're the first one I want to share it with.

You will always be my favorite person. You mean so much to me. You are the only one I love since 2013. I hate the shit that's been going on with us for a long time. I don't want the on and off friendship and relationship anymore. If you want me out, push me away.  If you want to be with me, work it out and stay with me. If you love me, tell me and show me. Let's stop all the bullshit. Love me even when you hate me. ------ I wish we'll be together again. I hope you'll be strong enough to handle a mess like me. And I hope you'll be willing to choose me everyday. I'm willing to do everything for you to want me back. I hope you'll be there for me while I fix myself. You are my past, my present and my hopiang hopia na future. You are all I need.

Broken  ♪ ♫ ♩ 
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you


You're not the type of person who tells me "text me when you get there" or "be careful". Instead you drive me to where i'm going or pick me up just to be sure i'm safe. You never let me go home alone unless you're sick and you stay up late waiting for me to come home. 

"Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we forgive someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is." - Marianne Williamson

"There will always be sruggle. you just have to pick who you wanna struggle with." -NA

"My mind says let go of you, but it feels like im cheating on my heart if I try to move on." -ayeho

"Be with someone who won't stay mad at you, who can't stand not talking to you, who is afraid to lose you."  - @quotedness

"What's broken can be mended. What's hurt can be healed. No matter how dark it gets, the sun's gonna rise again." - Meredith Grey


\


Dreamed you just said you loved me. My heart is down on one knee. How do I move on from here. My heart is missing a half beat ♪ ♫ ♩ 

Love Me Instead   ♪ ♫ ♩ 

Hold me I'm falling. Save me I'm drowning. Baby just maybe. Maybe you can love me instead. Can't get you out of my head. I want you here till the end ♪ ♫ ♩

Don't Forget Me  ♪ ♫ ♩ 

If You Tell Me You Love Me  ♪ ♫ ♩ 



I don't like GOODBYES.
9.25.13 3:51

If you really love someone, losing them is not an option.



Sometimes we just have to tell people how we really feel and stop being afraid of rejection.


TBC....

Comments

Popular Posts