Stop Justifying

At one point or another, you'll need to stop justifying him.

As much as I would like to preserve these good memories, I can't seem to forget your ugly side when i'm sad. You became arrogant and selfish. You think every girl likes you. You can't keep your word. You're not brave enough to admit and deal with your mistakes. You try so hard to justify things even when you know you're just wrong. You stop caring when you get the things you want. You don't know how to treat a girl right sometimes. People may think you're a 100% gentleman but you're actually not (that much). You flirt a lot since forever :D You act single even when you're not. You're complicated. Stone cold. 

Maybe we're meant to be. Or you're the one. Maybe you're not the one I deserve but you're the one I want. I need someone who will be able to commit. Who believes I know how girls are so he backs away. And you know how boys are so you'll want me to stay away from them. I want someone proud to show me off if he's proud enough to do that to his friends. That doesn't mean I want us to be a social media couple or whatever. But once in a while I want to see that you're not keeping me in the dark. I love movie marathons, netflix and chill and home dates but ofcourse I also love going out on real dates. Planned or not. Go somewhere. Do something cool. Walk in the park. Eat street foods. Or go to a cinema and eat in a restaurant after. Go out for coffee or milk tea. And if i'm lucky, you love food and adventure as well as I do. I enjoy simple things as long as i'm with the person I love. But it will never hurt to try new things and go out of our usual. I hope you'll understand the level of my sarcasm and enjoy random shenanigans. 



Let go of the BLAME GAME
Some people make us happy.
Some people make us mad.
Everything is a lesson.
No need to be sad.
-WomenWorking.com

"If you want me in your life, put me there and keep me there. I shouldn't have to fight for a spot. Love is not a competition, and entering into a relationship that's otherwise is something i'm not willing to put my heart through. If you want me in your life, love m. If you don't, let me be."
Miss Say What's Real

But I had the need to fight for a spot and I felt like the least important.



I am a freaking BIPOLAR. I am so RANDOM. 

Comments

Popular Posts