Someone Who Never Had Any Chance

  

If I was given a chance, I will always want to try with you. I want to be better together. I don't want to be separated from you. We made mistakes. We did it wrong. But it feels like it's all on me. I always give chances, but people never give me one. I'm not allowed to change. I'm not allowed to correct my mistakes. I'm only allowed to try if they want to. He will mess up everything. I struggled to be okay. Then he came back and messed everything up again. But I gave him a chance. We tried. But when I messed up? I was thrown like shit. Rejected. Everything I say doesn't matter. The answer is NO. It will always be NO. I learned. I'm paying for my mistakes. I'm struggling to be better. Tangina. :)You don't give a damn. I am really sorry. I'm trying hard. Ghhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! 

I hate you. I love you. I hate that I love you. I hate that I will always be here for you. I hate that I met you. I hate that I'm like this. I hate that I was always denied of chances. I hate that I make mistakes. lol. I'm only human. And that i'm all I've got. I'm hating ---- me. I hate that I lost you.

"If there's even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life's too short. and happiness is too rare." --A.R. Lucas

"When you love someone you can"t have. Lech"

"I will always hope that it's you and me in the end."

"Whatever life throws at us, I want you."


FIGHTING.

Why can't we be happy together?

I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts